Global GraffitiWall Style Guide & CD
Tap kids’ natural curiosity to reach around the world.
Global GraffitiWall, Afterschool Style Guide with CD gets it going with fast, easy-to-make, on-the-wall games, puzzles, activities, and projects with a global view.
Dozens of activities and projects for grades 4 through 9, with adaptations, variations, and extensions, keep global learning exciting all year. Deepen the reach with tools and techniques for follow-up, and for engaging schools, families, and communities.
Use the 45-minute Staff Meeting Plan to get everyone started. Then take off—around the world!
Prep kids for the 21st century with:
- World geography and map skills
- Global awareness of languages, countries, customs, and cultures
- Collaborative work across diverse backgrounds
- Reasoning, problem-solving, and critical-thinking
- Global research and exploration using technology
All activities, planners, and forms are easily reproduced from the CD.
- 78 pages
- spiral bound
- 8 ½" x 11" size
- Windows and Mac OS compatible
- A PDF reader such as Adobe Reader will need to be installed to open documents on the CD
Learn how best to use the material to enrich program content, engage kids, link to academic content, and train staff.
Learn how to use GraffitiWall, Global GraffiitWall, and More Than Just Talk to bring engaging activities with academic learning to your summer program.